OBS stuff for sale

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

19964x4HOE

Reaction score
how hard is it to modify the factory rear view mirror with jsut Compass to a mirror with compass and temp... Is it hard?

96ProCompTahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
how hard is it to modify the factory rear view mirror with jsut Compass to a mirror with compass and temp... Is it hard?

you have to run two wires into the engine bay and hook them to the mirrors temp sensor. factory they are located behind the grill on the center support. installed one on my sonoma and will be doing the hoe sometime soon.

DirkAFD

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Ill see wat I got..!

Do you still have the cd player pockets available ? I'd like one.

i think i have a set of extra doors and mirrors if someone wants em for parts..

When you say you may have an extra set of doors and mirrors, are you talking about the full door, the door panel, or what? I'm needing some clips from the door panels and maybe the triangular piece at the top of the doors as well.

OP
OP
Monstar_est87

Monstar_est87

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Do you still have the cd player pockets available ? I'd like one.

I'm sorry man I'm all outta pockets...

When you say you may have an extra set of doors and mirrors, are you talking about the full door, the door panel, or what? I'm needing some clips from the door panels and maybe the triangular piece at the top of the doors as well.

Atomic was refering to the vanity mirrors and doors on our sunvisors...

Jaycenk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am looking for a driver side rear door window switch for a tahoe. Do you have one?

OP
OP
Monstar_est87

Monstar_est87

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Window switch

Hi jaycenk... I appoligize for responding so late... I havent checkd the thread in a while... But just to be clear were u looking for the single switch on the rear door..? Or the 1 of 4 switch on the driver controls..? Please let me know and ill make u a ridculous deal if its wat I have in stock...

Jaycenk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey lol, I'm looking for the rear window switch on the driver side. The single that goes in the rear door.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Helmetgurus