OEM Clone Headlight HID/Projector Retrofit Project [video update]

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

THE YETI

Director of Operations
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Damn... that video was sick. Send that to V-LEDs, they should sponsor you. I really wish I could have him build a set of those for the wife, but I ain't flying him down here, lol.

B.G.

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Video was sick man! Really makes me appreciate this mod in its full entirety. I had a hard time just looking at pics. It looked super cool, but couldnt appreciate it as much as that video made me. Nicely done Serge!

sumo

dn ʇǝƃ ʇuɐɔ & llǝɟ ı
Reaction score
oh man, the more i look at this the more i feel that my Build is inadequate to this build.

OP
OP
soulsea

soulsea

Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks B.G., Felix. :)

Ian, your setup looks beautiful and works with the theme of your truck ... why do you think it's inadequate, what do you want to do differently?

sumo

dn ʇǝƃ ʇuɐɔ & llǝɟ ı
Reaction score
I love how you did your drl setup/running lights. But mainly because i dont have a sick video setup as you. they really did a nice job for you.

Fearz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That video just made it 100x better. Really nice setup and the black and chrome are really nice together

felixgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So serge, I know you said the quad projectors cost more and the ones with just one projector per side already runs over $1k. How much more is it for quads?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hoovietude

Latest posts