OFFICIAL: 2015.5 (2015i) Discussion Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ScottV503

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Cool!
I found it at GMC.com. When you "build" a Denali and click on the Open Road Package:

OPEN ROAD PACKAGE
Includes:
Audio system with navigation1
Rear seat entertainment system with Blu-ray playback
Power sunroof
An additional nine months of SiriusXM Radio2 service
An additional nine months of NavTraffic®3 service

1 Map coverage for Puerto Rico and the Virgin Islands available on separate disc. Coverage not available for portions of Canada.
2 If you decide to continue listening after your trial, the subscription plan you choose will automatically renew and you will be charged according to your chosen payment method at then-current rates. Fees and taxes apply. To cancel you must call us at 1-866-635-2349. See our Customer Agreement for complete terms at www.siriusxm.com. All fees and programming subject to change. © 2014 Sirius XM Radio Inc. Sirius, XM and all related marks and logos are trademarks of Sirius XM Radio Inc. All rights reserved.
3 SiriusXM Satellite Radio and NavTraffic subscriptions are sold separately or as a package after trial period. If you decide to continue listening after your trial, the subscription plan you choose will automatically renew and you will be charged according to your chosen payment method at then-current rates. Fees and taxes apply. To cancel you must call us at 1-866-635-2349. See our Customer Agreement for complete terms at www.siriusxm.com. All fees and programming subject to change. NavTraffic available only in select markets. For more information, see www.siriusxm.com/navtraffic. © 2014 Sirius XM Radio Inc. Sirius, XM and all related marks and logos are trademarks of Sirius XM Radio Inc. All rights reserved

PokerMunkee

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Can anyone confirm if you can control the DVD player from the main center stack? Seen some conflicting reports on another forum. Would benefit be nice to play the DVD for the little ones while driving...

Lyon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah, you can change it but, unless you've done the video in motion software hack, you won't be able to see what you're doing.

steph230

Reaction score
Cool!
I found it at GMC.com. When you "build" a Denali and click on the Open Road Package:

Thank you! I KNEW I saw it somewhere! I emailed the dealer to see if they will extend it or if I need to call Sirius again.

I've run into another issue that is really bothering me. The carpet in between the captains chairs is raised up. It doesn't lay flat at all. Looks like it's raised about 2-3 inches off the floor. I remember someone on the forum saying the carpet was awful. This is the only part that bothers me about the carpet. Did anyone figure out a fix for that or have the dealer fix it? I'm going by the dealer today to pick up a front license plate bracket and extra headset (he ordered me a set at no charge, thankfully) and I'll have them look at the carpet. It's almost like it isn't glued down at all. One part looked like it was velcroed to the floor so I lightly lifted it and it just isn't attached. Not happy about that in a vehicle of this price. With 3 kiddos back and forth every day in the car, it will not last the way it is now. I ordered my WeatherTech mats and maybe it won't matter then but I feel like the carpet needs to be fixed. Anyone else having this problem?

humer101

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Can anyone confirm if you can control the DVD player from the main center stack? Seen some conflicting reports on another forum. Would benefit be nice to play the DVD for the little ones while driving...
I think if you really love the little ones you should have another person deal with this?
[emoji53]

Lyon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yup! Good thing I knocked out the 15.5 awhile back :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I'm very likely going to do this once mine comes. My understanding is that the 2015i does have text message pass through already so I'm assuming the process won't add a second text message program?

Lanhamfarm

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Wait time

Can someone tell me approx how long they have waited for their new 2015i Denali after they placed their order with GM? I have been told 6 weeks and now being told we could have to go into the 2016 models before production is made on my order. Thanks

OP
OP
motorwerks

motorwerks

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Can someone tell me approx how long they have waited for their new 2015i Denali after they placed their order with GM? I have been told 6 weeks and now being told we could have to go into the 2016 models before production is made on my order. Thanks

The normal order to delivery time is 10-12 weeks. I ordered mine 9/4 and it arrived 11/14.

Those ordered now will likely arrive in January. I believe 2016s will be orderable in Aug/Sept of 2015.

Rush

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm in no rush to receive mine... I officially have a fully loaded, 2015i, Onyx Black Yukon Denali on order. I just want a good vehicle w/ few to no bugs--Understanding that this is the first year of production, the problems folks are having are starting to scare me away.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rescurat