Offroad Roof Rack

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GoodmanOX

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm looking to add a roof rack to the factory one on my 99 tahoe. I want to mount my hi-lift, jerry can, and some lights. I've seen some online, but they're like $600. Any other suggestions? I'd really like to see some pics of racks mounted on old body styles.

sparg93

Expedition Tahoe
Reaction score
i was thinking of doing the same thing on my '99 Hoe - any pics would be greatly appreciated!!

AquinoSteven

Key and Spacer Guru
Reaction score
An nevermind, cant find any. Theres 3 people on here that have them on OBS trucks. Hopefully they will chime in.

OP
OP
G

GoodmanOX

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got any close up pics of the rack? Also, what brand, where'd you get it, how much, etc. How does it mount to the factory roof rack?

blackcoffee

O.G. Black.
Reaction score
Proline safari roof rack, I bought it used for $90 off a member on this forum. It was the hardest thing to mount it really was. I'll post pics in daylight for you. The light bar is custom and not attached to the roof rack. It was made by RockRatz. Sweet bar.

puckhead

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Cabelas has some that are a bit cheaper. I don't know the quality of them though. ITs worth a look

blackcoffee

O.G. Black.
Reaction score
I'd love to get a Surco but there still pretty exspensive certainly if you want their accessories.