On3 turbo?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Govtahoe

Reaction score
I vaguely remember coming across an on3 exhaust turbo. It replaced the headers, y-pipe, and claimed to fit with a 4wd, which I have. I normally subscribe to threads I plan on researching further but for some unknown reason I didn't on this one. I searched the on3 site and found nothing. I could have dreamed this who knows... If someone could point me in the right direction I would appreciate it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JennaBear

Resident Ninja
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I wouldn't recommend a turbo for these beasts. You want downlow instant TQ, a blower would be a better option.

OP
OP
Govtahoe

Govtahoe

Reaction score
^ that's why I was leaning towards a turbo. I looked into blowers a bit and it just didn't fit my budget.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ponchonutty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I meant to say if you're going that much in a turbo by as well go all the way with a blower. Way more reliable than less chance of something going booM

BlackOh7on22s

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Im pretty sure you'd be happy w/ a turbo. Not knockin blowers but turbos are more cost and more power efficient. Ill let ya know in a couple months when I get mine on Lol

aflumb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i looked at there kits also. i even emailed them before the NNBS kit was ava. i looked at the turbo for the same reason you are. COST

I ended up just buying a 2006 dodge 2500. so i now get to leave the wifes tahoe alone. (for now)

OP
OP
Govtahoe

Govtahoe

Reaction score
Im pretty sure you'd be happy w/ a turbo. Not knockin blowers but turbos are more cost and more power efficient. Ill let ya know in a couple months when I get mine on Lol

Ever get that turbo in? Waiting on someone else before I dive into it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Demetresc