Opinions on Potential Hybrid Mods ...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

felixgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
True, but I'm saving the earth and everyone needs to know about it!

---------- Post added at 08:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:36 PM ----------

Btw, isn't it interesting ... if you look at that GM pic of the HyNali on my opening post it looks like it's sitting on a 2/4 drop and full front window tint, neither of which are actually available from GM. Even they know it looks better that way. :whymewhyme:

---------- Post added at 08:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:43 PM ----------

One more thing ... what would be a good price for a NEW oem esky/nali rear bumper cover dealer painted black?

I got a line on one near me (no shipping) for $400 ... is that good?
It's only the bumper, not the step pad/chrome strip, no closeout, or hardware.

No it's not that good.

Rear bumper cover unprimed on eBay after shipping runs for around 300 for one that is un-damaged. I actually got one shipped to me for $100 total because of light damage/few knicks and scratches/had to be re-painted. My body/paint guy made it like brand new again with GM Summit White paint for 250 extra.. so total I paid 350 shipped/painted/new again. I didn't need to buy any hardware because I used all the hardware from the original Tahoe rear bumper cover that came with my car.

OP
OP
soulsea

soulsea

Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Here's a random idea for a mod ...

2011-Cadillac-Escalade-4WD-Platinum-Hybrid-Cluster.gif

Swapping to an esky hybrid cluster. Not on the list but I wonder if you guys know if it's an easy/straight forward mod. :think:

THE YETI

Director of Operations
Supporting Member
Reaction score
good question... only one way to find out. :secret:

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
:drool: that'd look good!

OP
OP
soulsea

soulsea

Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The handles are in!!!

Didn't have time to go to my usual picture spot before it started raining so here's a couple outside the house:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

I know you can't see them very well ... I'll take some better ones tomorrow.

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Damn, you really wanted this shot! I don't think I have ever climbed up a tree to take a pic of any of our rides. Props to you sir!!! :Handshake:

Kinda reminds me a bit of Tarzan....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bing42