Opinions on Potential Hybrid Mods ...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
soulsea

soulsea

Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
btw, to the best of my knowledge, i don't think gm sells just the connector.

Well I looked at my tail lights and underneath my bumper.

There's the harness that goes from the bulbs with it's own connector. That plugs into the connector that has all the wires running (in a plastic tube) to the front of the truck. That has to have a part number, everything that exists on these trucks has a part number if it fails or breaks in an accident and needs to be replaced.

Basically what I'm trying to do is 'un-butcher' my tails whose wires were cut during my failed tailight swap experiment. I already bought a new harness for the tails themselves. Now I just need the plug on the other side so as to have the wires reconnected to it. Then it will be back to spec with a simple plug and play setup.

---------- Post added at 09:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:12 PM ----------

Y don't you get smoked halos?

? :think:

Last edited:

Gzes

the drifting 2dr
Reaction score
They are sexy especially on the new hoes:) I saw one today like about an hour ago and damn it looks good. It wasn't smoked tho.

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
IMO Serge's current setup > smoked halos :shrug:

Gzes

the drifting 2dr
Reaction score
O shit they look factory damn nice job. I did think they were stocks. How well do they look at night? Pretty damn sexy right? Can't wait I'll mine cone in the mail :)

OP
OP
soulsea

soulsea

Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It's hard to take a picture of them at night without overexposing the picture.
But they look good. :)

OP
OP
soulsea

soulsea

Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So Comet is trying to help me track down the part ... but I took e couple of pics (one which includes my sexy toes) to show what I'm trying to locate:

web.jpg

web.jpg

It's the bit that connects to that bit, specific for the Tahoe Hybrid.

---------- Post added at 02:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:56 AM ----------

Wait wait wait ... is this it?

http://www.rockauto.com/catalog/x,carcode,1442918,parttype,10837

picture.php

getimage.php

http://www.rockauto.com/catalog/moreinfo.php?pk=435701

Gzes

the drifting 2dr
Reaction score
It looks like it but are you sure it's for the hy hoe instead o the normal 1. Try it and if no go then return it. If its not then look for a hyhoe in the junkyard and take the part off. It shouldn't be too hard to locate one. Have you asked your dealer?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cryme