Opinions on Potential Hybrid Mods ...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
soulsea

soulsea

Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

THE YETI

Director of Operations
Supporting Member
Reaction score
5 bolts all together. 2 on the gate and 3 on the glass.

OP
OP
soulsea

soulsea

Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
5 bolts all together. 2 on the gate and 3 on the glass.

Mmm ... looking at the diagram, could you give me the relevant numbers of the attachment points?

The 2 on the gate I guess are 9 and 7 ... what are the three for the glass? :think:

---------- Post added at 12:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:35 PM ----------

Wait ... does 7 mean bolts and 9 refers to glass but they're only showing one of each?

THE YETI

Director of Operations
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Dunno Serge, those diagrams arent in my "know-how" realm. I only know what I did when I installed ours.

OP
OP
soulsea

soulsea

Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I've been toying with the idea of reverting back to my stock running boards for a cleaner look ...

picture.php

That pic is without the updated LTZ door moldings, esky mirrors/rear bumper ... I'm thinking if I do this I might also go back to my black mirrors ... but only if you guys think it's possible to have them painted completely gloss black as opposed to the upper being glossy and the lower matte plastic.

What do you guys think of any of these combos?
Or should I leave her alone?

THE YETI

Director of Operations
Supporting Member
Reaction score
stock boards back on ASAP and leave everything else as-is

OP
OP
soulsea

soulsea

Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
lol, I know you never liked these boards ... I'm leaning towards doing exactly what you said above. :hmm:

OP
OP
soulsea

soulsea

Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You guys are funny ... you have no idea how many *** I've gotten from folks telling me they love those boards and wanting to know the part no. and where I got them. :)

But yeah, I'm probably going to swap back and see how it looks now that I've added other chrome elements to the truck ... perhaps I'll be able to live without chrome on the boards for the sake of the cleaner line.

I'll live with it for a couple of weeks and then revisit if the mirrors need any change.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Salty Crusty