Order to Delivery Timeframes

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rradford45

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Still waiting on that. 2 different dealerships and no constraints on my order. Can’t get an order number or status from either one.

Yarosuav

Reaction score
Still waiting on that. 2 different dealerships and no constraints on my order. Can’t get an order number or status from either one.

That’s really annoying about some dealers. They should put the order in the system in front of you, print out the confirmation showing the order number and 1100 status, and hand it to you. That’s what my dealer did.

Monkey01

Reaction score
Quick question.

Through virtual assistance at GMC, since last week, my order status indicates that my car is built with default Congratulation message and says to follow up with my dealer for more detail shipping information. (unfortunately my dealer is no help... Meaning hard to get in touch)

Is the "Congratulation" message the last order status I can get from GMC or in time there will be more order status? Such as finding out the VIN, if shipped to dealer, ETA Any input or experience from this point would be appreciated. Thanks

Forgot shipping to New York.

Last edited:

Cliff-Yukon

Reaction score
Ask the GM chat virtual assistant for a real live person - the chat can then become more in-depth with possibly add'l details shared!

rpearlberg

Reaction score
Quick question.

Through virtual assistance at GMC, since last week, my order status indicates that my car is built with default Congratulation message and says to follow up with my dealer for more detail shipping information. (unfortunately my dealer is no help... Meaning hard to get in touch)

Is the "Congratulation" message the last order status I can get from GMC or in time there will be more order status? Such as finding out the VIN, if shipped to dealer, ETA Any input or experience from this point would be appreciated. Thanks

Forgot shipping to New York.
This is where I am now. Got the Congratulations message and to follow up with the dealer, etc. That was about 2 weeks ago and no updates since. Mine is coming to Connecticut.

Monkey01

Reaction score
OK. Went to the Chat and requested a live person. Def helpful. Thanks. This is the latest.

- Built on 01/20/2022
- Shipped on 01/21/2022
- Vehicle in transit and going to Newark, NJ ( final dest. NY
- Current status 4200
- also, got a vin# from the advisor.

Very helpful. Better than my dealer. Lol

Monkey01

Reaction score
Does anyone know if you have the Vin#, how you can see or track the shipment or where it might be. I remember reading somewhere here the website you can go for the rail transport. Can't seem to find it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chevy100