Order to Delivery Timeframes

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

david1523

Reaction score
Today was my expected delivery date. Haven't heard from the dealer and GM chat is telling me that they do not have any information for me other then that they are sure the right people are working hard to get my vehicle delivered! Its been sitting in Arlington built since jan 13th according to the pals website. Searching the vin on gmc's website is now showing an expected delivery date of 2/18. I am not holding my breath but will try to post any information I get for anyone in the same boat

Jtpmedic

Reaction score
My anticipated delivery date is 02/08/2022.
The railcar passed into Florida yesterday (02/01/2022) morning, so we'll see...

Monkey01

Reaction score
Today was my expected delivery date. Haven't heard from the dealer and GM chat is telling me that they do not have any information for me other then that they are sure the right people are working hard to get my vehicle delivered! Its been sitting in Arlington built since jan 13th according to the pals website. Searching the vin on gmc's website is now showing an expected delivery date of 2/18. I am not holding my breath but will try to post any information I get for anyone in the same boat
Hi, quick question. How do you get the expected delivery date from GMC website. Do you mind sharing the link. Thanks inadvance.

Fyi.. My built seemed to be at Arlington rail shuttle since Jan 19th via pals websire

Reaction score
When Chevrolet customer assist says your vehicle is “bayed”, what does that mean exactly?

Jtpmedic

Reaction score
Hi, quick question. How do you get the expected delivery date from GMC website. Do you mind sharing the link. Thanks inadvance.

Fyi.. My built seemed to be at Arlington rail shuttle since Jan 19th via pals websire
My ETA came from the Dealer.

david1523

Reaction score

If you search your vin in the inventory search your car should pop up, and it will have an eta right at the top. This is the same date that is showing from the dealer now as well.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2022-02-02 at 10.53.29 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-02-02 at 10.53.29 AM.png
    33.9 KB · Views: 18

rpearlberg

Reaction score
If you search your vin in the inventory search your car should pop up, and it will have an eta right at the top. This is the same date that is showing from the dealer now as well.
Where is the inventory search? I have my VIN.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HIGHHOPES