overall height on 2001 tahoe witj 6" llift and 35's

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

njmaxpayne

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I posted that thread on another forum and i had a few good answers but it was all math(adding inches and tire height).Can someone PLEASE go outside and measure his 01+ tahoe with 6" suspension lift and 35's and tell me their exact height to the highest ping on the stock roof rack rails.I know that it will defer between diferent lift kits and tire manufacturers but i just need to have an idea.planing on doing the 6"+35" thing but the job that i just got the garage clearance says 7'2"...havent measure it yet to be sure but i.m planing to be staying there for a while and also keeoing my truck which I wanna lift so bad...so see my dilema.Thanks

01Konvict

Boats n Hoes
Reaction score
Well I know of a tahoe with 6" and 35s has a fender height of 43.5 so measure from the center of fenders to highest roof point on your ride. That should get you close to an estimated number.

OP
OP
N

njmaxpayne

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
let me get that right?fender height would be from the ground to to top of the fender is that fender height?and than just hook the tape measure on the fender add whateer it is to the highest poin?

WildBill

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a standard garage door, 2 inch lift and 33" and i can get in with about 1.5 " clearance.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pjoe1320