P0300

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

viven44

Reaction score
I didn’t but it’s getting plenty fuel from rail an pressure is rite but I’ll change that to
You might as well. Modern EFI's rely on good fuel pressure. If that is the original filter you will likely have reduced flow. Curious what fuel pressure you measured and if you measured it while the vehicle was running...

Engines misfire because
1) Timing isn't correct
2) Air or Fuel delivery isn't correct - small vacuum leaks are likely tolerated, not big ones. Fuel will definitely do it, but you've addressed everything except fuel filter
3) Plugs are gummed up and/or bad otherwise...
4) Ignition issues
5) Inadequate compression - might be good to run a compression test if fuel filter doesn't fix it

In my experience a V8 can run even on 7 cylinders well ... 6 and below will still run just OK... don't ask me how I know (shoot even 4 cylinders as we all know... more recently apparently even 2 on a DFM :oops:)... what you are experiencing appears to be a more widespread issue... my mind is at fuel still, possibly global ignition/wiring

Last edited:

Scottydoggs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wasn’t cats I just got them off still doing same thing
well thats just messed up.... has this truck ever sat un used for a while? mice chewing wires, or just messed up wiring could cause this. worst case the pcm went bad, or maybe its plugs got water in it and corroded the pins in the plug.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
06YukonDenaliXL