Painted my wood grain...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1sikyukon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So last Monday I dropped off all my wood grain pieces from all four doors, and the pieces off the dash. I had them use OEM Yukon GM black paint, with an OEM GM clear coat. They sanded them down, primered them, a few coats of paint, and clear coated them. I just got them back today and installed below are pick of before and after. I AM SOO HAPPY!

BEFORE:

DSC05065.jpg

DSC05075.jpg

DSC05058.jpg

AFTER:

DSC05090.jpg

DSC05094.jpg

DSC05095.jpg

Last edited:

Modded

That Guy
Reaction score
Looks real good man!
Alot better than I though it would!
Why didn't you get the peice around the radio painted too?

OP
OP

1sikyukon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think it looks goo with the touches on the steering wheel pieces and the vents.

OP
OP

1sikyukon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
TELL ME ABOUT IT! I went to a couple buddies houses to show them how it looks and the first thing i said was DONT TOUCH IT I DONT WANT YOUR FINGER PRINTS ALL OVER THEM! haha OCD lol

coffey3303

Reaction score
im pretty sure my 2010 tahoe will have the brown "wood grain" inserts. i want to get this exact thing done to mine when i get it. what kind of place does this type of thing? i guess i will have to shop around

OP
OP

1sikyukon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
im pretty sure my 2010 tahoe will have the brown "wood grain" inserts. i want to get this exact thing done to mine when i get it. what kind of place does this type of thing? i guess i will have to shop around

Im sure any body shop that paints can do it, or any custom car shop can do it or knows someone who will do it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Footankleg