Painting my headlights what do you think??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Wow huge difference :waytogo:

InTruckDesign

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wow, those look really good, nice job. Now just hope they don't get some condensation in rainy weather, but sounds like you sealled them up good.

THE YETI

Director of Operations
Supporting Member
Reaction score
call me crazy, not feeling it AT ALL.

OP
OP
B

Baker1k

Reaction score
I just like them cause it stands out from what everyone else has, hell anyone can buy eBay projectors and put them in. My cobra is the same way I'm sure some people don't like some of the things I have done to it but it's my own touch.

soulsea

Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I actually like the idea but they're not showing as well as they should ... if you look at the picture where the pass side is white and the other side is chrome, the white is making the housing lens look milkyish if that makes sense. Maybe it's the pic. :think: But if in real life it looks as clear as the chrome side then never mind. :)

But they are definitely unique. :waytogo:

OP
OP
B

Baker1k

Reaction score
The stock lights are a little oxidized that's prolly what you are seeing. Still got to polish them to remove it all. But I'm going to put them on the back burner for a while have other stuff to spend money on with a baby on the way.

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I simply like them because they are different than everyone else :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dhrusso925