Pearl White on an OBS Yukon? Lets see it!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

knoslf

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I haven't modded my 99 Yukon much because I blew the head gaskets and its in the shop now getting new ones, along with new heads, o2s, WP, radiator ect etc...anyway after I get it out I'm gonna continue to mod...wanna get new paint this year and although I prefer very dark colors like black, I also like pear white. Has anyone ever seen an obs painted pearl white? If you have one please post it and let me know the paint code as well. I'd really appreciate it! Don't really care for plain white and would love black IF there was an 'off black'(if that makes any sense). Love

05goatls2

Reaction score
I've seen a Tahoe painted pearl white online somewhere and I don't remember where. It was very purdy. I considered painting my OBS Tahoe that color before I sold it. I think it would look good on a Yukon too.

OP
OP
K

knoslf

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've seen a Tahoe painted pearl white online somewhere and I don't remember where. It was very purdy. I considered painting my OBS Tahoe that color before I sold it. I think it would look good on a Yukon too.

I'm gonna keep looking for a pic but yea I'm leaning more and more toward that color!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BBrettman