--- Photos: SPOTTER'S THREAD (post up all years/models) ---

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CEN2MENTAL95

Banned
Reaction score
if I had unlimited disposal income (or at least enough to cover my crazy tastes), my dream car would be a BMW 750Li supercharged. It would have enough power to get me in trouble, and enough safety/comfort to get me home everyday safely.

I personally am a european car guy at heart, japanese at my wallet and american truck at my comfort level

GalaxyBlackEsky

BlackedoutLT3
Reaction score
Either was I at first but after riding it I have a completely different thought on them.

yates ™

Resident Apple hater
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I like some comfort and the viper does not offer any...

---------- Post added at 12:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:40 PM ----------

European cars are nice

GalaxyBlackEsky

BlackedoutLT3
Reaction score
Yeah that is true but it wouldn't be a car that you drive every day though. For something like that I would do CTS-V.

yates ™

Resident Apple hater
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah that is true but it wouldn't be a car that you drive every day though. For something like that I would do CTS-V.

If I buy a Vette I will drive that ***** everywhere :imo:

ding ding ding! or reliablity, or safety or dollar value (IMO)
---------- Post added at 12:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:40 PM ----------

yes they are....and so are the repair bills! (bmw's especially!)

Had a Benz got sick of the maintenance bills.

aston martin DB9... thats all i need.. speed and luxury

Do not have any experience with Aston's

jdpber

GOLD MEMBER
Supporting Member
Reaction score
buddies dad has a 2009 aston and oh dear god.. on rails.. nicer and more power than a vet.. and sexy,,, drives better than his wife's ZO6 and i have driven both of them..hands down the Aston wins.. the vet is still fast and handles on rails.. but the aston is so so so much better... something about a 500 hp V12 and freaking endless torque the roar of those 12 cylinders.. a v8 is not a V12 thats the bottom line...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
humbertoltx