--- Photos: SPOTTER'S THREAD (post up all years/models) ---

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Garmoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This rolled into work on Saturday. It is was pretty awful but someone sunk a ton of money into it. It was very loud and the tip was ridiculous! Also a really nice NNBS Tahoe LTZ showed up that was nicely decked out. I was stuck moving stuff on the lot so did not get any pics. So if anyone from SD was at Noble RV in Owatonna on Saturday let me know because you have a nice Tahoe.

im the minority here and like how that truck is.. the only problem to me is its a ford.. Ill be honest i wanted a diesel truck but had to get my Hoe since it was affordable.. my next truck will be a lifted diesel with stacks and big ass tires.. but in the automotive world "To each their own" is a very huge and true statement

The 'ER

Full Access Member
Reaction score
im the minority here and like how that truck is.. the only problem to me is its a ford.. Ill be honest i wanted a diesel truck but had to get my Hoe since it was affordable.. my next truck will be a lifted diesel with stacks and big ass tires.. but in the automotive world "To each their own" is a very huge and true statement

Don't get me wrong. I give anyone credit for sinking money like that into any car. I will not rip on guys who run a Honda civic that can run 11 seconds in the 1/4 mile. I was just referring to not my flavor of look. I like the clean stock look except for lift tires and rims (similar to what I have). The can was too much and I was not a fan of the Pre-runner front end and the two tone. When a truck gets to big it needs to blend in. I have always been a chevy truck guy until I drove a new F-350 with the new diesel and let me tell you. It rides like a Cadillac but can pull a freight train. Ford hit that one out of the park after the 6.0 liter and 6.4 liter nightmares that they had. Plus they still have the king of diesels with the 7.3.

OP
OP
ELIM

ELIM

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Barry Meguiar and one of his rides at our local Cars and Coffee...

8e56cc4b.jpg

5e9e27f9.jpg

09b2d090.jpg

jdpber

GOLD MEMBER
Supporting Member
Reaction score
sick *****..

Custom done by Ekstensive Metal Works L.L.C. Hummer layed out on 28s

598378_449772428367648_802482832_n.jpg

yates ™

Resident Apple hater
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Seriously though it had a for sale sign when on it when I seen it.

jdpber

GOLD MEMBER
Supporting Member
Reaction score
yea last i knew it was still up for grabs.. could be your new ride..

jdpber

GOLD MEMBER
Supporting Member
Reaction score
trade de Kon.... get a loan.... sell something..... become a pimp.. pimp crack ******.. and pay them in the new bath salt LSD junk... yo will have a personal Zombie crew....

plus if you have a hummer laying frame no one can jack your wheels..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
humbertoltx