--- Photos: SPOTTER'S THREAD (post up all years/models) ---

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The emblem on the center cap was not a Cadillac emblem. I was not able to get a good shot of it though :/

felixgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
These are the ones i'm talking about:
GQ_640.jpg

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
:hmm: you may be right, Felix! I can say I've never seen that rim and definitely didn't think it was OEM :think:

felixgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
:hmm: you may be right, Felix! I can say I've never seen that rim and definitely didn't think it was OEM :think:

Yea if you google '2006 escalade platinum' you will see many pictures of NBS esky's with those exact rims. I've seen them around town before and they are super clean rims... definitely OEM too as i've looked up close. The NBS rims look great on that NNBS denali IMO.

fire730

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yea if you google '2006 escalade platinum' you will see many pictures of NBS esky's with those exact rims. I've seen them around town before and they are super clean rims... definitely OEM too as i've looked up close. The NBS rims look great on that NNBS denali IMO.

I think the ones on the NNBS Esky are replicas of the NBS Platinum wheels like the ones in my eBay link . There is no way those are 20s on that NNBS Esky.

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah, I believe the ones on the NNBS are 22's

Hammer450R

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I dont get why handicap people have to drive the ugliest cars in the world...isnt it bad enough they are handicapped?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Diablo1970