--- Photos: SPOTTER'S THREAD (post up all years/models) ---

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MACHO

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks ok but a 4 door Jeep seems unnatural to me. That's what you buy a SUV for. Jeep is for climbing trails with a small wheel base i.e. = 2 DOORS. Otherwise you might as well buy a Grand Cherokee...

felixgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Really? I feel like the 4 door is more practical and the 4 door jeeps look wayyy better then the 2 doors :IMO:

MACHO

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Felix, I agree it is more practical. But isn't the point of a JEEP having the short wheel base and the ability to climb over ANYTHING?? For practicality wouldnt you buy a Grand, or a Hoe, or a Burb?? To me it negates the whole concept of a Jeep. I do think they look nice but I feel it represents commercialization of the brand vs. their brand-integrity.

felixgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Felix, I agree it is more practical. But isn't the point of a JEEP having the short wheel base and the ability to climb over ANYTHING?? For practicality wouldnt you buy a Grand, or a Hoe, or a Burb?? To me it negates the whole concept of a Jeep. I do think they look nice but I feel it represents commercialization of the brand vs. their brand-integrity.

You definitely bring up some valid points but maybe he's a jeep lover and has a family with kids... can't haul em around with a 2 door!!

05Yukon23

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Went to an offroad park not too long ago and there were plenty of 4 doors hitting every trail with no problem. Not as top heavy as a grand, hoe, burb, and you can also take a trip with the family with the top off. It is still a VERY capable machine. I honestly felt similar to this when they first came out but after riding with a few friend, it's really pretty great.

MACHO

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You definitely bring up some valid points but maybe he's a jeep lover and has a family with kids... can't haul em around with a 2 door!!

This is true!

Went to an offroad park not too long ago and there were plenty of 4 doors hitting every trail with no problem. Not as top heavy as a grand, hoe, burb, and you can also take a trip with the family with the top off. It is still a VERY capable machine. I honestly felt similar to this when they first came out but after riding with a few friend, it's really pretty great.

That's cool. Yeah I think it's the concept that I have difficulty with. And I honestly haven't ridden in one so I guess I can't really say. I had an 02 for a while and loved it. Watch I'm gong to ride in a 4 door and end up eating my words when I fall in love it and buy it :lol2: That Jeep does look sick tho!

Last edited:

Tricky

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1348425653.345685.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1348425666.303561.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1348425692.690813.jpg

Just some OBS love today, saw these this morning.

Sent from my iPhone 4s using Tapatalk.

jdpber

GOLD MEMBER
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Super fast minis

8umetevu.jpg
retu8e7a.jpg
u4y9a6y8.jpg
6eze6a8a.jpg

CarToons

Reaction score
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1348437990.998189.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1348438003.711503.jpg

Not sure, but this looks like the Eacalade white to me, is it available as a stock color now on Tahoe's?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pjoe1320