--- Photos: SPOTTER'S THREAD (post up all years/models) ---

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I hate high maintenance. Even if I could afford a ride like that I'd be annoyed to own it

Rockytfox

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Judger....

I'm not judging...just curious. :lol2: Now if I said he was a drug dealer, that would be judging...

---------- Post added at 08:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:11 PM ----------

BTW Jacob, I saw a white burb today that removed some letters on the tailgate so it read "BURB". Looked pretty sweet...

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
BTW Jacob, I saw a white burb today that removed some letters on the tailgate so it read "BURB". Looked pretty sweet...

He'll never be the real "Burb" :D

Yuk0n07

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ummm...r8 but lives in an apartment? Something's weird here...

Ha ya Im back at school and I live in the "nicer" apartment because they are right across the street from the football stadium. There are pretty much all foreign exchange students here, a lot of them are wealthy. Ive seen a couple GT-R's and a lot of the 2012 corvette ZR1's.

THE YETI

Director of Operations
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Speaking of R8.. I've seen three so far today in Tampa. A white one, red one, and black spyder. You'd think they are giving them away over here.

Speaking of Tampa, I miss MOB

felixgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ummm...r8 but lives in an apartment? Something's weird here...

I live in an apartment that's well below my means because i'm currently house hunting and want the location and house itself to be perfect... can't judge until you know their full story. That guy with the R8 might just have a secondary place or something, ya never know! :Handshake:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rnfernandez1968