--- Photos: SPOTTER'S THREAD (post up all years/models) ---

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CEN2MENTAL95

Banned
Reaction score
I hate high maintenance. Even if I could afford a ride like that I'd be annoyed to own it

then never own a BMW, or Benz

Ummm...r8 but lives in an apartment? Something's weird here...

yeah..he spends all his money on his car, and can't afford a house!

(which is why I drive a 17yr old Acura, and own a house...when I lived at home I drove a late model Lexus GS400 because I paid no rent)

I live in an apartment that's well below my means because i'm currently house hunting and want the location and house itself to be perfect... can't judge until you know their full story. That guy with the R8 might just have a secondary place or something, ya never know! :Handshake:

you are the exception to the rule!

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
then never own a BMW, or Benz
Now worries there! While I like the looks of some of the models of BMW and Benz I'd never own either one of them. Just not my cup o' tea at all.

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
if I had deep pockets, I'd love a white 04 M3 SMG with the peanut butter leather

but if I had deep pockets I wouldn't be driving an 05 denali either :lol2:

For me it's not even about deep pockets. I could afford several different models of Bimmer and Benz if that's what I wanted but they are just not thing. I'm not a luxury car kinda guy.

CEN2MENTAL95

Banned
Reaction score
For me it's not even about deep pockets. I could afford several different models of Bimmer and Benz if that's what I wanted but they are just not thing. I'm not a luxury car kinda guy.

honestly, I'm more of an import fan boi myself.....I am so not into domestics...but where America shines is the GMT platform. if it wasn't for the GMT platform, I think GM woulda been done years ago (IMHO)

I am not sure what I love driving more...my 17 yr old restored Acura or my minty 05 denali (both have different uses tho)

edgaranah1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
^^wait last time I checked BMW and Benz were imports too?lol
My brother in law just got a SICK deal on a 07 Acura TL. Paid 8K? How did he get that deal beats me up.

NathanJax

Vacation Nathan
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Doing this to my Yukon later this week.

WDUPF.jpg

zsyv9.jpg

I'm not positive, but I think they're heading to Disney...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rnfernandez1968