--- Photos: SPOTTER'S THREAD (post up all years/models) ---

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I like that hot rod! Now that summer is here it's cruise night season I may have to get out and snap a few pics....the other day I saw a REALLY nice 69 GTO on it's way to one. I also saw a 30's or 40's something Chevy. Neither time did I have enough time to get the phone out and snap a pic while driving :(

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That must be the Mary Kay executive limo :D

Jburb

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
The grill in that second pic is hideous IMO.... :puke:

HEY THUMPER YOU WERE RITE AWESOME SITE...THIS IS JERRY AKA JBURB ...NOW COME THATS NOT NICE 07 BURB MY GRILL ISNT THAT HIDEOUS ITS A THREE PIECE CHROME CUSTOM....NOT A TWO PIECE WAL MART SPECIAL :upyours: BUT YOUR BUG DEFLECTOR LOOKS....AHHH....NICE :Big Laugh:

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
:slap: @ the bug deflector comment :lol:

I can't say i like the bug deflector either but it's very much temporary :D

Jburb

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I want to put 2004 denali side mirrors on my 2002 suburban cause they have the signal arrow on them ...does anyone have a wiring diagram for those 2004 denali side mirrors???

---------- Post added at 01:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:34 PM ----------

:slap: @ the bug deflector comment :lol:

I can't say i like the bug deflector either but it's very much temporary :D
EH NICE TO MEET YOU I GOT LOTS TO SAY ABOUT MY GRILL ... THAT SIDE VIEW NOT TO BAD BUT ITS ACTUALLY A NICE GRILL ...JUST PLAYN ABOUT YOUR BUG DEFLECTOR MY FATHER INLAW HAS ONE ON HIS CALIBER I GUESS ITS AN OLD SCHOOL THING :gr_grin:... JUST PLAYN NO HARD FEELINGS

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
EH NICE TO MEET YOU I GOT LOTS TO SAY ABOUT MY GRILL ... THAT SIDE VIEW NOT TO BAD BUT ITS ACTUALLY A NICE GRILL ...JUST PLAYN ABOUT YOUR BUG DEFLECTOR MY FATHER INLAW HAS ONE ON HIS CALIBER I GUESS ITS AN OLD SCHOOL THING :gr_grin:... JUST PLAYN NO HARD FEELINGS

:D it's all good bro. We all got different tastes and that's good cuz otherwise this would be a really boring world :Handhake: I really only have that bug deflector on there to cover up rock chips from the previous owner. Once I either get it painted and/or get a new hood it's coming off and thrown in the trash :D

---------- Post added at 04:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:24 PM ----------

:drool: @ the caddy. That thing is lookin' long with it chopped and slammed :drool:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nick7380