--- Photos: SPOTTER'S THREAD (post up all years/models) ---

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tahoewhat

Ballin' on a Budget
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Jerry, welcome and before you get killed, take off the caps lock. Otherwise awesome place here.. lol..

Looking at that pink hummer, we got a bunch of pink 300 limos, called party girls, you cant miss them i will say that. Also got one of those (i think) kodiak limos. now thats a nice one. I'll see if i can snap a pic when i see it.

gdddup

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Must be a woman driving or someone drunk...looks like they are having trouble staying in their lane lol

lol i was having the same issue dring to drive n take pics. drifted into the next lane a lil bit

Jerry, welcome and before you get killed, take off the caps lock. Otherwise awesome place here.. lol..

Looking at that pink hummer, we got a bunch of pink 300 limos, called party girls, you cant miss them i will say that. Also got one of those (i think) kodiak limos. now thats a nice one. I'll see if i can snap a pic when i see it.

yea like the f650 limo in the lil wayne lolipop video

Tahoewhat

Ballin' on a Budget
Supporting Member
Reaction score
saw one of them today, the kodiak or f650 whatever it is, but it was just the plain white one.

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Saw this while leaving the gym this morning
e9e9ffd9.gif
2cf108e4.gif

OP
OP
ELIM

ELIM

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice spot Burb!

btw, I didn't think anyone bought these in SS trim. :D

photo1-4.jpg

photo2-7.jpg

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
:lol: My buddy had one of those in that copper orange color for a bit. slapping an SS badge on those is almost as bad as an SS Cobalt :D

GalaxyBlackEsky

BlackedoutLT3
Reaction score
I think those did come in a SS version from GM.. Unless I am missing the joke somewhere :emotions122:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
the burbalac