--- Photos: SPOTTER'S THREAD (post up all years/models) ---

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

yates ™

Resident Apple hater
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Lol well it is supposed to look rugged I guess

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Lol well it is supposed to look rugged I guess

obviously that's on a show truck so it probably doesn't have anything to worry about for a while but my problem with it is the spray on liner starts fading and looks like crap after about a year and there's no going back after it's been applied so I've never understood people's fascination with putting this stuff anywhere on a truck other than inside of the bed unless you're rolling in a POS anyway that'd be too $$$ to fix correctly (usually applied to cover up rust, scratches,...).

jdpber

GOLD MEMBER
Supporting Member
Reaction score
this was half way up the body.. like a 1.5-2' of it up the body.. buddy had the entire under of his 1500 sprayed.. he lives in maine to protect form the salt..

yates ™

Resident Apple hater
Supporting Member
Reaction score
obviously that's on a show truck so it probably doesn't have anything to worry about for a while but my problem with it is the spray on liner starts fading and looks like crap after about a year and there's no going back after it's been applied so I've never understood people's fascination with putting this stuff anywhere on a truck other than inside of the bed unless you're rolling in a POS anyway that'd be too $$$ to fix correctly (usually applied to cover up rust, scratches,...).

You get a refresh done on it same as you would a bed liner :shurg:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tedbud