Pics of 285's?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

trailblazr81

Reaction score
Sorry to thread jack....That is 1 sweet looking truck 992door.

I like the wheels, tires, n stance. Not a big fan of the wrap around brush guard and think the plastic air dam has to go but a nice rig. Id rather not have the tires stick out so far but the P/O got the wheels n tires on mine.

OP
OP
Smasal

Smasal

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Love the 2 door. But I have too much gear for it. Ty again for pics every one. I love the guard on the two door and that the tires stick out a bit.

Ch@d

SunlitComet

OBS Jedi-Do Good
Reaction score
Here is another tire to compare size dimensions with. Just click on size and specs but it does not carry as much info as the Bridgestone site.

http://www.goodyear.com/en-US/tires/wrangler-duratrac#

Yes I do like the Revo's and no I am not sponsored by them. I make tire reccomendations based on the users needs and capabilities of the individual. Therefore while I may recommend them for someone as a DD with a mix of paved/gravel/off roads with many varieties of weather patterns. I would not recommend them for strictly for mudding or summer street use only.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rnfernandez1968