Pics of my hoe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP

2002tahoez71black

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
hopefully after i wear these tires down ill sell the keys and spacers and go to a 4 inch suspension and 35's but thats gonna be a long time from now cause i just got these tires about 2 months ago

MUDHOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
love the truck and tires but the custom painted bowtie not so much. you really like that stuff made in japan and portugal? im sorry i just hate people that buy the browning stickers and throw them all over there truck. get a ruger remington or savage support USA

Tahoewhat

Ballin' on a Budget
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nice truck, nice driveway, wish i had that much room.

^---- what is a browning sticker? Is that what that thing is on the bowtie? if not what is that anyway..

OP
OP

2002tahoez71black

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
dont hate....im 16 and hand painted the browning sign on the bowtie. if you dont like it just dont say anything. i mean really? i just did it for fun because i was bored and i had some extra paint around the house. Thanks for all of the guys who like it tho!

MUDHOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hey i love the tahoe i guess i just like to support my country a lil more. i just cant stand browning especially when you see stickers plastered every where on kids trucks that want to be "hick" or "country"

MASS-HOE'Z71

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Truck is lookin nice, just enough of a lift to be different but is still subtle enough to be streetable. i always liked the stock z71 wheels, big regret selling mine, but a buddy was in an accident and destroyed a couple wheels so i sold him my extra set.
I Dont understand the hate on the bowtie, its your truck, do whatever floats yer boat.

Welcome to the forum!

Last edited: