Pics of wood trim kit just added

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

yukon07Artic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
looks nice but not my cup of coffee. alittle dark for my taste.i wanan get a maybach wood trim ~ i love the lighter color wood trim
mercedes_maybach_10.jpg

mercedes_maybach_09.jpg

Last edited:

vatahoelt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How thick is the wood pieces? DO they just have 3M tape on the back to apply? Can you post how you installed them and any problems you had also please. And last question, does it say you can't install in the cold? It is winter here in New England and it is between 10-20 degrees everyday :emotions122:

i would probably wait for warmer weather to install it. either that or take off whatever pieces you can and install the kit inside.

p.s. you did a really nice job installing it.

vatahoelt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I installed it on a freezing day in NYC/NJ and had no problems....so far!

really? normally they say to wait for it to be above 70 to install any of that 3M stuff. hopefully you don't run into any problems.

tybardy

everyone needs a Hoe
Reaction score
it looks pretty good... A little to much coverage for me... and I would like a much darker color, maybe even the gray from the denali... but it looks like pretty nice quality and fit

MOBmentality

Has a $25,000 Punch
Supporting Member
Reaction score
yea the color is a lil "middle of the road" (i like the super lights or the plano black) for me.. but the kit looks sick.. and good diy project.. clean install!

MOBmentality

Has a $25,000 Punch
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Something kinda fun is you can prep this stuff and kandy it.. we did that with the jag.. it was this same color.. and we sprayed it black kandy.. and then weathered the edges a lil.. came out pretty sexy.. but you can kandy it any color.. and keep the wood grain but adjust the color.. to more red, blue, whatever you fancy

tybardy

everyone needs a Hoe
Reaction score
this ****** guy and his kandy! hahahaha

I really just want the denali interior... hard item to come by

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Greene9525