PJToy2: Round 2

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rivieraracing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is there any way to keep his ability to get back on here only to clear stuff up and hopefully resolve everyones problems that he's created? I'm afraid that if he is completely banned then these folks will absolutely be out money for good!! Not defending him, just hoping to keep the window of communication open for those that are still out their money!!

---------- Post added at 05:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:36 PM ----------

I completely agree SuperchargedSS, he did end up coming back on later in the scottyboy game and made good, hoping the rest of the guys can have the same opportunity!!

OP
OP
THE YETI

THE YETI

Director of Operations
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm only out $45... I could honestly care less about the money. BUT... I feel for some of these other guys on here that got screwed and might care about that money.

If these guys don't get their money back, we'll pursue other avenues.

Gzes

the drifting 2dr
Reaction score
feels like when i almost lost about 200 to the damn nigerian scam artists:( hopefully yall get yall problems resolved

felixgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm only out $45... I could honestly care less about the money. BUT... I feel for some of these other guys on here that got screwed and might care about that money.

If these guys don't get their money back, we'll pursue other avenues.

It's the principal. You deserve either your money back or the promised paid for good!

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ok, here's the scoop guys. I've unbanned him but it'll only last a week. Come around this time next Sunday he will be banned again. We've got our doubts that he'll even show up again but feel free to give it a whirl.

Tahoewhat

Ballin' on a Budget
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hope you guys get it resolved like scott did, but im sure he will have an excuse,

Gzes

the drifting 2dr
Reaction score
they all have excuses

---------- Post added at 10:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:44 PM ----------

bastards!

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
FYI...PJToy2 has been on today and he knows about this thread. Keep us updated on any progress with these issues.

jbb01

Reaction score
Yeah only $64. Sent me a PM saying stuff shipped already but I still don't have it yet. We'll see...It's the principal...I agree

---------- Post added at 12:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:36 PM ----------

Need one more post to respond by PM

OP
OP
THE YETI

THE YETI

Director of Operations
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Don't buy into his ********. I sent the fedex label for him to send my stuff so I have the tracking information. Hasn't moved since the day I sent it (10 days ago).

I expect scams like this on Craigslist, not TYF. It's horseshit.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Queen_313