PJToy2: Round 2

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
THE YETI

THE YETI

Director of Operations
Supporting Member
Reaction score
How weird. My stuff shipped yet the tracking number shows inactive. You're a flake kid. Grow up.

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So did you receive your stuff, Robbie?

chacho44

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There should always be communication when it comes to purchases, I sent out rear coils to a guy and was a week late to do it, but I kept in touch with him. Even to make right for the week and half delay, I sent it to him over night.

---------- Post added at 02:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:21 PM ----------

Still didn't get mine.

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ban Day is t minus 5 days. I'd suggest everyone affected get their claims against Mr PJ submitted to PayPal accordingly.

PJ....I'll suggest again in case you have a hard time reading. It'd be good of your to provide these folks with tracking numbers of items they've paid for so that they have proof that said items are, indeed, on their way.

OP
OP
THE YETI

THE YETI

Director of Operations
Supporting Member
Reaction score
In case anyone here wants a chuckle, this is the tracking number from FEDEX that PJ claims "was shipped on Saturday." Background... I sent him the FEDEX label and had it shipped through my business. We agreed on $45 for his rails and I would provide the shipping label. This is the tracking number of the label I sent him, which still shows that it was merely created, never scanned in at a terminal or anything that indicates it being shipped.

So, if he says your stuff is in the mail, it's horseshit.

FEDEX Tracking: 009879115001513

Gzes

the drifting 2dr
Reaction score
In case anyone here wants a chuckle, this is the tracking number from FEDEX that PJ claims "was shipped on Saturday." Background... I sent him the FEDEX label and had it shipped through my business. We agreed on $45 for his rails and I would provide the shipping label. This is the tracking number of the label I sent him, which still shows that it was merely created, never scanned in at a terminal or anything that indicates it being shipped.

So, if he says your stuff is in the mail, it's horseshit.

FEDEX Tracking: 009879115001513

this is definately bs cause if it was supposedly sent the 2nd then it would have already arrived.

chacho44

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm already over it, just can't believe he can't man up to his ********. I been wanting to call him but I don't deal with thieves. Gonna search on carpart.com for my item

jbb01

Reaction score
Still didn't get mine...you should call or text and blow his shit up everyday till it shows up. lmao

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shughes022

Latest posts