Police issues!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

994door

Full Access Member
Reaction score
On any given day I watch cops speed, run stop signs, dart in and out of traffic, tailgate they put the public at risk for what they fine us for, all with no lights flashing, so with that said any cop that does not do his job by fining the cop for their actions, or is the cop breaking the law is a bad cop. So that will raise the 10% claim to probably 50% why is it ok for a cop to break the law? Instead of looking for mudflap violations pull in a parking lot and issue tickets for people in firelanes and handicap spots. Police will use the excuse a minor infraction will lead to more criminal charges or just to id someone for their satisfaction is a invasion of the publics rights and privacy you just manipulate the law to suit yourself.

Is it 2012 yet?
Reaction score
You do realize police are allowed to go to calls silent so a speeding cop may be going to a home invasion, assault in progress etc. The silent run allows them to arrive and increases thier chance of catching the criminal. There will always be people who hate cops till they need one then all of a sudden you wanna do what ever favors you cam to get thier help go figure!

greenchevy94

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
You do realize police are allowed to go to calls silent so a speeding cop may be going to a home invasion, assault in progress etc. The silent run allows them to arrive and increases thier chance of catching the criminal. There will always be people who hate cops till they need one then all of a sudden you wanna do what ever favors you cam to get thier help go figure!

When "You need one"....You can't find one....That's why I stay armed....I can handle myself without any help. My father was a sheriff's officer for 15 years...so they aren't all bad, but I think the percentage is closer to 20% good cop. They rest are power hungry dorks who were picked on in school, and now have too much power and a point to prove......But, I can't blame it all on punk ass cops, if we would watch what our lawmakers do, there wouldn't be as many worthless laws for the haters to enforce....so they could actually do some "police work"

puckhead

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I agree that there has to be a change in some lawmaking as well. I dont know a single cop that was picked on and is taking it on people now. I think thats a load of crap people use to bash em even more.

Staying armed is even better, cops cant be everywhere at once, it would take a ton of cops to even think about doing that.

Stopping people for "small" infractions is how 90% of "real bad guys" get picked up.

retorq

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ohh jeeze, look at all the keyboard warriors in here. BRB getting popcorn. LOL

Is it 2012 yet?
Reaction score
Make sure it's kettlecorn send some my way I get hungry during replies.

---------- Post added at 09:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:33 PM ----------

Just tell me where your brother lives....You don't know me to well.

One in Austin Texas another in Iraq doing his part there. We don't know anyone online to well just have to go on how you have wrote your posts so far to this point.

Last edited:

T-Bagg

The Esca-Hoe driver.
Reaction score
I get warnings about this quite often pulling onto base. They threaten me with a ticket too. But luckily, it's usually some easily intimidated PFC or LCpl manning the gate. So, after giving them my Sgt's ID I say, "Really?" And he comes back with, "Have a good day, Sergeant."
You just have to get a military ID. All set. When I went back home on leave. I got pulled over, underage, drunk driving without a license and a car full of other teenagers, drunk.
I handed the cop my military ID, he thought about for a second and said, "Make it home safe."
BAM! Top that getting out of a ticket story.

---------- Post added at 02:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:45 AM ----------

I will ask my buddy about this but a friend of mine has a K5 lifted 8 inches overall and has gotten harassed about mud flaps a few times. He always gets the ticket thrown out though because of some clause that states the law applies to trucks and not SUV's. I don't know obviously if the law is the same for you up there but I will check into it either way for you.

Genius! :happy160:

You bunch of bacon Lovin' *******! **** The Police! Since when did the police go from public service to public harassment.....All they do now is generate revenue by ******* with innocent people....I think their time would be better spent dealing with real criminals....Is this what our world has come to....******* Mudflaps! That officer is too scared to deal with real criminal, so he uses his tin badge to pick on the honest hard worker....Yall need to get your heads straight or this world will get worse!

Are ya really serious, guy? :manos:
How about, instead of, "**** the police" you, "stop breaking the ******* law."

994door

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Im not talking about silent calls i am talking about the ones just abusing their authority doing as they please and you dont go silent to a emergency call in the day through traffic. If there are any cops on here will you honestly give another cop a ticket for breaking the law like speeding? I have the right to state my opinion without hating cops because I dont hate cops

Is it 2012 yet?
Reaction score
Im not talking about silent calls i am talking about the ones just abusing their authority doing as they please and you dont go silent to a emergency call in the day through traffic. If there are any cops on here will you honestly give another cop a ticket for breaking the law like speeding? I have the right to state my opinion without hating cops because I dont hate cops

Never said you couldn't say what you wanted don't we all do that here??? Also you can and do respond to calls at all hours goes silent depends on the situation how do you know an abuser from one trying to get to say a home invasion?? Try following one if you want ro prove your point if he's abusing turn them in to the department they have bosses like we do.

OP
OP
roadrageror

roadrageror

ROADRAGEROR
Reaction score
its funny cause the cop that pulled me over for the lack of mud flaps did a U TURN after he let me go and it was only 5 houses til the corner..my house was 4 down..and the road was narrow so he had to back up and give it a few tries...would have been faster for him NOT to break the law!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Extrememri1