Police issues!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rickrat

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I get warnings about this quite often pulling onto base. They threaten me with a ticket too. But luckily, it's usually some easily intimidated PFC or LCpl manning the gate. So, after giving them my Sgt's ID I say, "Really?" And he comes back with, "Have a good day, Sergeant."
You just have to get a military ID. All set. When I went back home on leave. I got pulled over, underage, drunk driving without a license and a car full of other teenagers, drunk.
I handed the cop my military ID, he thought about for a second and said, "Make it home safe."
BAM! Top that getting out of a ticket story.

I have a similar story. Once I was with 3 friends, and I was driving, I was pretty drunk, but not as drunk as two of them. I got pulled over. I had no drivers license at the time. I told the cop, one of the people that was actually sober could not drive stick, and the other two were drunk, so I was driving. He said "Have a good day" and drove off!

Brandon X

Full Access Member
Reaction score
When I went back home on leave. I got pulled over, underage, drunk driving without a license and a car full of other teenagers, drunk.
I handed the cop my military ID, he thought about for a second and said, "Make it home safe."
BAM! Top that getting out of a ticket story.

Wow. So since you're in the military you're allowed to drink and drive and endanger other people's lives? And you're proud of getting away? You should have been tossed in jail you loser.

97yukon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
LOL @ this thread still going.

i was thinking the same thing lol

xbrandonx...i agree, kinda sounds like a ima badass for underage drinking and driving dueche story to me lol. Im in the hiring process to become a police officer now and if i pulled ole t-bagg over he would be in cuffs and his lil buddies would be calling there mommy and daddy lmao.

Last edited:

blackcoffee

O.G. Black.
Reaction score
Stop bashing on each other. Lets not get to personal. We've all been nice to each other so far lets not end on a bad note ha.

rxis

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
ARGH!!! This reminds me of my first ticket at the young dumb age of 16. I got pulled over for speeding on the interstate for going 70 in a 60. The cop asked me to sign the citation. I asked, "Do I have to sign it?" The cop went hysterical and changed the 7 to a 9. What could I do? The judge didn't believe my word over his.

The only reason I asked if I had to sign it is because my dad told me never to sign anything without letting some time pass first (sleep on it).

---------- Post added at 10:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:50 AM ----------

I think most of this anti police attitude is probably just venting out of frustration.

---------- Post added at 10:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:53 AM ----------

I have known quite a few police officers. They were pretty decent normal fellas. Except for the ones that became jaded too much on the job; by their own. Even then, the frustration was self contained it seems. I guess learning to deal with it is a part of growing.

96ProCompTahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
that sucks about the flaps, and noise violation. the only cops i have ran into on the street have been real dicks.

Last edited:

TheBeast99

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The cop asked me to sign the citation. I asked, "Do I have to sign it?" The cop went hysterical and changed the 7 to a 9.

i would've raged SO ******* hard. i wouldn't have signed it. take me down to the station, i don't care - i aint signing something that now isn't true.

RSymons

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Look, i think officers have a tough job, but it is a job, so they should leave their attitudes at the house, do your job and dont be a dick. I dont care about all the other bad guys you had to deal with during your time in law enforcement. Dont take their ******* behavior out on me. If you cant do your job , without being a dick to other people FIND ANOTHER JOB!

That being said, I am always respectful to everyone, as long as they are respectful to me! And i have friends and family members in law enforcement.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Extrememri1