Police issues!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Danny_Z56

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think i only got pulled over twice in my life,so i can't really comment on issues in this thread.

One was for a "equipment violation" (tag light out),i was let go with a warning.I got said equipment violation fixed the next day.(NYSP) Although the trooper did ask me why i had the "prisoner divider cage" in my car".I told him i bought the car with it still installed and never got around to taking it out.The car still had the "drunk" seat installed as well lol.BTW the car i was driving was a old 1997 CVPI ex-Buffalo NY police car.

The other was for going 46mph in a 30mph zone (i failed to realize the SL droped) again i was let go with a warning.(Arcade NY PD)

Both stops the cop was respectful to me and i was respectful to him.Here is what i did step by step.#1 pulled my vehicle over.#2 turned on my hazzard lights,#3 rolled down my window,#4 turned off my motor and put my keys on the dash,#5 put both hands on my steering wheel were the officer could see them.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Extrememri1