Ported Throttle Body?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

UGA Tahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I found this guy on ebay. He is actually very close to where I live. Here in Jacksonville, FL. Company name is POTZ.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/320541908896?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1558.l2649

Just wondering if anybody has used his product or something similiar. It is only $40 bucks when you give him your old unit. Not a bad price to me.

With thoses that have a ported throttle body. Did you see increases in power? Did it affect the motor in a good or bad way? For only $40, is it worth it or is like buying a throttle body spacer?

Thanks

OP
OP
UGA Tahoe

UGA Tahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well I have been trying to get a hold of this guy for over a week now with no answer. Not good business.

TOWRIGG

Full Access Member
Reaction score
dont know what year your truck is but ive used xtremefi.com for both vortec 5.7 and ls 6.0 ported tb's with good results....

hoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well I have been trying to get a hold of this guy for over a week now with no answer. Not good business.

exactly, but its worth the 20-40$ or if you own a dremel you can do it for free. Minded the more open the TB, the more need for a retune tweak.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dap365