Prepping for Plati Dip

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
E

easybake

Full Access Member
Reaction score
has anyone tried flexi dip i ran out of plasti so i was going to get more but i bought the flexi instead because everyone i talked says plasti dip is crap
so far i havent notice much difference except it seems the flexi dip drys alot quicker

Never heard of Flexi Dip. You can get clear coat or plasti dip from Dipmycar dot com. My local Ace hardware sells tons of dip colors and glossifier and perilizer, and my roommate works there so I get a discount as well.

boozer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Never heard of Flexi Dip. You can get clear coat or plasti dip from Dipmycar dot com. My local Ace hardware sells tons of dip colors and glossifier and perilizer, and my roommate works there so I get a discount as well.

the ace hardware here sells it for $8 a can when you can get it at lowes or home depote for $6. i use regular clear. its harder to get off but cleans up easier.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ne44035