Pretty excited cowl hood

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Me not so much.

I think the HD hood looks way better. Sorry.

I've always been a cowl hood fan :shrug: I do like the HD hood look, too, though.

josueh95

Full Access Member
Reaction score
looks great man!! i like it
im going to talk to a guy here in town hes a metal fabricator and makes roll pans and all that il see how much it could be for him to turn my HD hood into a HD cowl hood i think it could look badass..alotta ppl over here getting HD hood now in denver

boozer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
looks great man!! i like it
im going to talk to a guy here in town hes a metal fabricator and makes roll pans and all that il see how much it could be for him to turn my HD hood into a HD cowl hood i think it could look badass..alotta ppl over here getting HD hood now in denver

Ditto on the hd cowl. I've tried looking everywhere for that. I need to do some sweet talking to some of my friends to fab one up for me

OP
OP
NeverSatisfied

NeverSatisfied

eBay Baller
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Everyone around here has a HD hood one of the reason I got the cowl hood. I still plan on doing the HD grill and bumper conversion with the cowl hood. Just trying to be somewhat different than everyone else

YukonXL04

The Riverboat
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You can buy a cowl insert and cut your current hood out and make it a cowl hood. We did it to a Buddy's trans am and it looked great. Summit sells them.

josueh95

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You can buy a cowl insert and cut your current hood out and make it a cowl hood. We did it to a Buddy's trans am and it looked great. Summit sells them.

hmmm got a link? might have to look into this is it those plastic inserts or metal?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Helmetgurus