Pretty excited cowl hood

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

choodock

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It looks good. Also there is a company that makes a HD COWL hood for our body styles. Sadie and I almost got it for hers but we got a killer deal on Cowl hood. We don't like being like the flock either.

I'd love an HD Cowl Hood! Who makes them?

choodock

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'd love a cowl hood that didn't have the tear drop shape. I'd like the same scoop as I had on my 92 Chevy Silverado.

YukonXL04

The Riverboat
Supporting Member
Reaction score
yea I like the tear drop shape on these trucks though. it seems to flow with the body lines better. the 90's trucks though definitely better without the tear drop shape.

OP
OP
NeverSatisfied

NeverSatisfied

eBay Baller
Supporting Member
Reaction score
yea I like the tear drop shape on these trucks though. it seems to flow with the body lines better. the 90's trucks though definitely better without the tear drop shape.

x2 the tear drop really flows and looks factory on these to me the more square 90s model would look way out of place IMO

choodock

Full Access Member
Reaction score
x2 the tear drop really flows and looks factory on these to me the more square 90s model would look way out of place IMO

Yours looks awesome and the lines flow nicely. But I want something a little more bold and aggressive. The only thing I have found is this hood made by East Coast Customs, but it looks like they are no longer in business.

Attachments

• Cowl Hood.jpg
    Cowl Hood.jpg
    65.1 KB · Views: 23

choodock

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Or I may go with this style, but I haven't seen it on a truck or Tahoe yet

Attachments

• efxsil99v3.jpg
    efxsil99v3.jpg
    11 KB · Views: 24