Pretty excited cowl hood

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JochenWoern

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's the hood I had but before I even got it delivered I changed my mind and went with the hd hood

IMO, you made a wise decision.

The HD Hood looks classy and bold. The cowl hood looks like it belongs on a rice racer, the FAST N' FURIOUS.

OP
OP
NeverSatisfied

NeverSatisfied

eBay Baller
Supporting Member
Reaction score

The HD Hood looks classy and bold. The cowl hood looks like it belongs on a rice racer, the FAST N' FURIOUS.

You figured out my plan I was trying to get my Tahoe a role in the new FAST N' FURIOUS the cowl hood put me one step closer haha next a roof scoop :hahano:

---------- Post added at 11:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:18 PM ----------

Really like it man nice job.

Thanks bud :cheers:

boozer

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Not thinking the cowl hood goes on a ricers at all! The cowl is for bad ass street cars and trucks. Classic muscle cars are what started the cowl hood not the imports!!! Btw never seen a ricer with a cowl!!

Last edited:

JochenWoern

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not thinking the cowl hood goes on a ricers at all! The cowl is for bad ass street cars and trucks. Classic muscle cars are what started the cowl hood not the imports!!! Btw never seen a ricer with a cowl!!

Yeah, pretty sure they do not have these kind of Ricers in Kansas, last I checked there were not too many Fast and Furious movies filmed there either.

Hey, do what YOU like and be happy with it. To each their own. You like the cowl hood, I do not. No need to convince me that a cowl hood looks good on our rigs as it will never work. I also would not consider a Tahoe or a Yukon an American Muscle car.

HAPPY NEW YEAR.

OP
OP
NeverSatisfied

NeverSatisfied

eBay Baller
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah, pretty sure they do not have these kind of Ricers in Kansas, last I checked there were not too many Fast and Furious movies filmed there either.

That's what they want you to think. And I don't think he was calling our trucks muscle cars just referring to what got them started

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Helmetgurus