Projector denali review

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Canuck

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I didnt hook up the halos yet just plug and played, top lights look real nice, the bottom lamps DONT FIT WORTH A SHIT AND LOOK HORRIBLE! Massive gap, i pujt the stock ones in, i dont need this shit right now, pics up tomorrow night. not a good product imo.

sumo

dn ʇǝƃ ʇuɐɔ & llǝɟ ı
Reaction score
which ones? The only good Projectors are the ones you Have retro Fitted into oe housings.

OP
OP
Canuck

Canuck

Full Access Member
Reaction score
only ones carried by hid guy, made by spec d tuning. unless i was sent the wrond order, whichi doubt, i'm shocked that they thought this would even fit a denali, horrible product guys! HID GUY not impressed!

OP
OP
Canuck

Canuck

Full Access Member
Reaction score
battery on my camera died, i didnt buy it from hid guy so it should work

OP
OP
Canuck

Canuck

Full Access Member
Reaction score
enjoy

Attachments

• lights4.jpg
    lights4.jpg
    87.3 KB · Views: 40
  • lights3.jpg
    lights3.jpg
    83.8 KB · Views: 33
  • lights2.jpg
    lights2.jpg
    87.8 KB · Views: 31
  • lights.jpg
    lights.jpg
    88.8 KB · Views: 31
Last edited:

Tahoewhat

Ballin' on a Budget
Supporting Member
Reaction score
yeah those arent even for your denali. Maybe a regular yukon, possible a tahoe, but surely wrong for your application. i would contact them and ask what happened, just swap.

OP
OP
Canuck

Canuck

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yeah those arent even for your denali. Maybe a regular yukon, possible a tahoe, but surely wrong for your application. i would contact them and ask what happened, just swap.

in the process

HID_Guy

Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Those are in fact the wrong bumper lights, meant for the non-denali, which if you would have let us know we could send the correct ones, but instead you just preferred to bash.

We are still more than happy to fix your issue, but just jumping on here and bashing for an honest mistake seems very harsh.

We were so worried to make sure you were happy that we emailed you when you prematurely posted the bad review on our website, but you could have at least emailed or called to let us know like most people would and should.

Let me know, you and I are already in contact by email because I made the advance to do so and will be happy to send you a set that are for the denali models; I hope you and all that read this understand it was an honest mistake that we hate to make of course, but can happen and are more than glad to fix.

- Oscar

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SaintMiles

Latest posts