Pulstar Plugs?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GoodmanOX

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone use Pulstar spark plugs? Thinking about changing my delco's out as they have about 30k miles on them since the last tune up. Do I need to change the wires/cap/rotor with the plugs?

1999hoe

aka HOVERHOE
Reaction score
Honestly I would have to say srick with the delco brand especially if ya haven't had issue with them in 30 k miles ...and if your going to do plugs rule of thumb is do wires aswell cap and rotor is easy and cheap so do em all if ya gonna do it at all

OP
OP
G

GoodmanOX

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I know you're supposed to do them all when you do plugs, but i'm just wondering because the original plugs,wires, cap, rotor lasted 100k... I'm just changing the plugs because I recently did the seafoam treatment. So if the originals lasted 100k, then why replace at 130k? But I probably will. So... Which plugs, cap, rotor, wires, etc? I know Delco makes a couple different types of plugs, as does Bosch wires.

1999hoe

aka HOVERHOE
Reaction score
There was recently a pretty good breakdown on here might be in the performance section ill see if I can't dig up the link for you

drowndindreams

Full Access Member
Reaction score
complete shit. pulstar plugs claim to break an arch of electricity. THERE IS NO WAY IN HELL AND ON GODS GREEN EARTH, THAT AN ELECTRIC ARCH CAN BE BROKEN. they're a scam, look into it. stick with delco brand and change every 100 thousand miles or so.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jimxms