Question about aftermarket HID Projectors.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

whitehoe01

Full Access Member
Reaction score
most lights like those usually take H1's so you may wanna email the seller and ask, but im those projectors arent close to the depo's.. the optics of the depo's are better and give a better cut off...not to mention they take the stock size bulbs..
but 12k, get rid of them too blue/purple and go 6k.. you'll be very pleased with how much more you see at night lol

OP
OP
C

calderb123

Reaction score
thanks for the advice!

also can anyone point me in the right direction of how to remove a fog light from a 2004 z71? got some water in there from recent flooding that i would like the get out. I searched for it and nothing came up

DenaliAK

Colder than you
Reaction score
+1 on what whitehoe said.

12000K is way too blue. That is seriously cutting down on both actual light output, and usable light. Blue looks cool, but it sucks for seeing with. Our eyes aren't designed for that.

Phantomx55

Slow
Reaction score
I have the exact same ones on my truck. I bought them back in November and I had 2 of the outer edge LED's die which they replaced for free. I also have had some problems with my left set of halo eyes but I went with the CCFL ones instead and it was a dead converter which they also replaced.

The projectors are pretty good and allow no light that I notice above the cutoff. They were a slight pain to install but it really was not too bad. I read a post from someone who said they couldn't get them in and ended up returning them. I had the same prioblem but it was the headlight adjustment that was turned up all the way. They also have some wiggle over bumps which I would like to fix.

Here are a few pictures:
imag0023v.jpg

imag0019mr.jpg

imag0020b.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MRBJU52

Latest posts