Radar Detectors..............

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BlackDenali

Roof Rack ****
Reaction score
How many of us have a lead foot and need a radar dectector in our 6000lb, slow ass trucks :banghead:

I have a Built-in K40 Radar/Laser Diffuser and it has saved my ass more times than I can count

What systems are you guys running?

ecordell

CordellDesigns.com
Reaction score
Straight visual...................

If I see them, let off the pedal lol which is usually too late

JKmotorsports

Rollin the boosted grocery-getter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
****** 9500i, but my little girl seems to work better than the radar detector most of the time. I don't speed when I have my family with me, but we'll be driving around and she'll say "Policeman, daddy".
"Huh? Where?"
A couple seconds later my radar starts going crazy.

Then a few months ago we were on the way to Corpus and I got pulled over. This damn radar detector did not go off until the trooper walked up to the car and asked for my dl and registration. WTF?
So a couple months later I'm on my way to the courthouse to pay that ticket, and on my way there, I get another ticket. So I just threw that crap detector in the trash and haven't had another radar detector since.

ecordell

CordellDesigns.com
Reaction score
Only way to go lol...........

I think one of those radar jammers would be kick ass.

fatnlowtahoe504

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i have a cobra, i cant remember the model # but it has a blue digital display with compass and voltage meter, it has saved me numerous times and always seems to catch any type of radar/laser the police try to throw at me way in advance...pretty impressed for a $150 from walmart lol

OP
OP
BlackDenali

BlackDenali

Roof Rack ****
Reaction score
JK, you need one of these with all that power under your right foot....

IMG_0963.jpg

IMG_0960.jpg

This is what I have and I is amazing, worth the money :imo:

Completely built in so the only way you know I have it is if it goes off! Blocks laser which is probally why your radar didn't go off, and picks up radar and tells you where its coming from......Great Unit and I'll never own a vehicle without one! :Handshake:

yukondoit

Stay Classy
Reaction score
Running nothing except the eyes of my wife and I. Then again I usually go no faster than 5-10 mph over the speed limit. Plus I got my little 2yr old girl in the back, so my speeding days are a forgotten memory.

ecordell

CordellDesigns.com
Reaction score
Running nothing except the eyes of my wife and I. Then again I usually go no faster than 5-10 mph over the speed limit. Plus I got my little 2yr old girl in the back, so my speeding days are a forgotten memory.

I hear ya on this one...........:rocking:

JKmotorsports

Rollin the boosted grocery-getter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
JK, you need one of these with all that power under your right foot....

This is what I have and I is amazing, worth the money :imo:

Completely built in so the only way you know I have it is if it goes off! Blocks laser which is probally why your radar didn't go off, and picks up radar and tells you where its coming from......Great Unit and I'll never own a vehicle without one! :Handshake:

I installed that system into a new Jag a couple weeks ago. Nice system.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
le frog