Random moments when you realize how much you love your truck...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bottomline2000

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm having a moment since my wife suggested buying a new car and my 1st response is let's sell the GTO! They can't have my Hoe. I really like having a truck I can really work on myself. I just put a new radiator in the Goat but I don't luv that *****!!

IXFE

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
For me it was this moment... stopped at the ramp just before launching to take pics of the new boat. When I got home and saw the pics on the computer screen, I couldn't stop looking at the Denali!

This is my favorite car ever... actually it's the wife's daily driver. I have a 2008 BMW 335i. But I love the Denali so much I'm trying to sell it in order to get my own GMT 900... probably a black Tahoe LTZ or maybe an Escalade!

D7K_0901s.jpg

D7K_0902s.jpg

Faceplant

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice MB ^^!! I see you are a wakeboarding/surfing family. We are as well. Here is our 2007 Tige 24Ve.....

IXFE

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Damn IXFE nice boat!!!

Thanks! It's actually brand new this year. Believe it or not, I ordered it to match the Denali... right down to the red accents (match GMC logo and tail lights).

Pathetic, huh? What can I say, I LOVE our Denali that much.

ChrisAU

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There is something between the girl and the water, but I didn't take the time to see what it was.

edgaranah1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice boat and trailer. Loving the rims on the trailer lol. It all fits perfectly.

Sent from my iPhone 4g using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HIGHHOPES