RCX 6" on it's way

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
mudslinger96

mudslinger96

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks Don. I like your side steps where did you get them? My wife wants me to get some cause she has trouble getting on.

Donnie Yukonie

Yates Caretaker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks Don. I like your side steps where did you get them? My wife wants me to get some cause she has trouble getting on.

thanks man here are the EXACT ones i bought . http://www.ebay.com/itm/95-99-Chevy...e:GMC|Model:Yukon&hash=item3f1bee3c76&vxp=mtr they arent BRAND name but to be honest i cant tell the difference great price and have had them on the truck for About 6 months no complaints install was easy as well. me and my friend jumped on either side and couldnt get them to budge

OP
OP
mudslinger96

mudslinger96

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks everyone for the comments now i want to get a body lift to help it clear the tires a little more it seems to rub just a little when it flex's at full turn.

Fishintahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Then it was you. I was at Frank smith. dude ur exhaust sounds effing nice. do people still go to the mud pit on sundays??

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rnfernandez1968