RENAMED!! The adventures of Chase and his 2006 Yukon XL Denali!! Follow along on my travels!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
Yeah the older armada/titan wheels work. Seen a few gmt800s running around on em.

I think the latest gen ram half ton wheels use the same bolt pattern. The center bore hole is a little smaller but I think I saw a guy over on a Facebook Yukon Denali group running a set and it got me thinking about the ram wheels that I like lol.
Yup, @05Single had Titan rims on his Tahoe when he lived in Alaska.

OP
OP
adventurenali92

adventurenali92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well today was interesting. Riverside pick n pull yard pulled in a silver 2006 Escalade yesterday. So I got down there to check it out. Also been searching marketplace high and low trying to find Escalades getting parted out to find a esky third brake light for one of my clients that I like a lot, that has a 2005 esky and needs her third brake light replaced. Had a guy parting out an Escalade and he assured me the brake light was in good shape. It was not far from the pick n pull hard. Got there and the light had a broken center mounting tab. Super annoyed that it didn’t work out but I passed on the light in favor of finding a not broken one.

Been trying to get a good drivers side mirror replacement. My aftermarket glass I bought a few years ago went brown. And had a weird imperfection in the glass that created a halo effect that I’ve just been living with lol. Last week towing the bait down off the mountain even in full daylight it was hard to see the cars behind me. I managed to snag a mirror glass in one of the yards on the way home from towing the bait down. The glass was the way it should be but it still had the famous brown tint. Plus it was cheap. Like way cheap compared to new aftermarket parts. So I grabbed it and ran it til I could find a better glass. Well today was finally the day I was able to snag a glass in absolutely awesome shape.

The esky that wa so my made available yesterday and both mirrors were already gone. Well that sucks. Happened to check out a couple more 800s on the way out of the yard and sure enough, the suburban I didn’t even think would have DL3 mirrors had them and the drivers glass was intact and not broken. Swiped it and only paid 20 bucks for it with a warranty!!! The mirror glass I pulled a couple weeks ago and ran:

Attachments

• IMG_1366.jpeg
    IMG_1366.jpeg
    182.8 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_1372.jpeg
    IMG_1372.jpeg
    382.9 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
OP
OP
adventurenali92

adventurenali92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The replacement glass cleaned up perfectly and I couldn’t be happier that I can now see put of my drivers side mirror proper haha. And plus it all works as it should!! It was dirty but a clay, quick polish, and a little ceramic and it cleaned right up. Crystal clear.

Attachments

• IMG_1367.jpeg
    IMG_1367.jpeg
    189.3 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_1369.jpeg
    IMG_1369.jpeg
    242.6 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_1370.jpeg
    IMG_1370.jpeg
    221.9 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_1371.jpeg
    IMG_1371.jpeg