SETX LED Installer?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Glendejd

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Was wondering if there is is anyone in the area that can do all the switch panels on my wife's Hoe? I've read all the how to's and its just something I'd rather pay someone to do. I've spoke with 2 people already but all they really know how to do is the cluster? I've got enough on my plate with the new lowering kit.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    72.5 KB · Views: 24

Tahoewhat

Ballin' on a Budget
Supporting Member
Reaction score
PM - Scottyboy and see how his schedule is.

He did everything in my Tahoe and had quick turn around and only takes about a day shipping from Tx to him.

What year Tahoe is it?

Tahoewhat

Ballin' on a Budget
Supporting Member
Reaction score
yes he does great work and after reading where you are, he is even closer to you than i thought. 4 years or more and i have not had one problem w/ them. Tell him Tahoewhat sent you.

OP
OP
G

Glendejd

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Preciate it! If it could be done in a day It wouldn't be that far to drive up there. I mean I just drove to Mississippi and south La today to buy 2 motors so I'm down for road trips.

Tahoewhat

Ballin' on a Budget
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If i remember right he is in Shreveport, not sure how long it would take him either, but best to just pm him and see.

digitalfiend

Expert Overthinker
Reaction score
Preciate it! If it could be done in a day It wouldn't be that far to drive up there. I mean I just drove to Mississippi and south La today to buy 2 motors so I'm down for road trips.

You bought 2 motors? I don't mean to threadjack here...but Dude! What they are and what they for! :)

OP
OP
G

Glendejd

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I bought 2 Mercury outboard motors. Boats are my thing this Tahoe is my Wife's ride. All this money I'm spending on her ride is just a means to an end so I don't have to buy her a new car since this one is paid for.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
T2003