Side panels

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

missta

Reaction score
I have an 02 ls and im about to remove badges and molding. I want to know if the fender trim can be removed as well. My hoe is white with big black fender trim. I would like to take if off if i can.

YukonXL04

The Riverboat
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yes it can be removed. I believe there are some screws on the inside fender lip as well as double sided tape on the inside of the fender flare you are wanting to remove

missta

Reaction score
I took the badges off and side moldings yesterday. I've got to finish adhesive removal on the pass side. Driver side and tailgate complete. I love it... lots of elbow grease though. I took them off before i realized how much work it would be. The eraser wheel is 50 bucks locally. I should've ordered one online prior to removal.

Im going to leave the fender trim on for now. I plan to dip some 22 rims soon and i will matxh the trim up with them but if i dont like the look....they are coming off....after i order a wheel of course

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
conquer1