Some sort of knocking...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Zed 71

Full Access Member
Reaction score
On the next tank just try and use Teir 1 87 octane gas. No need for higher octane on a stock truck and it will have cleaning agents also.

OP
OP
babamerino

babamerino

Full Access Member
Reaction score
On the next tank just try and use Teir 1 87 octane gas. No need for higher octane on a stock truck and it will have cleaning agents also.

Thatʻs probably why... Iʻve been using a local company and maybe they are not teir 1... Iʻll look into it!!!

Mahalo :beer:

OP
OP
babamerino

babamerino

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hereʻs an update on my Hoe... I have been running experiments with the different brands over here in Hawaiʻi so Iʻve come to find out that its not the different brands or octanes but rather my HOE!!! No matter what brand/octane I used it still had that machine gun-like knocking sound when I accelerate slightly at low RPMS... So I have decided that I am going to take it in to my dealer... :nono:

But on a lighter note... Happy Thanksgiving!!!

:signs1:

OP
OP
babamerino

babamerino

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hereʻs an update to my HOEʻs knocking... So I have been using different brands/octanes in my Hoe and unfortunately there still is a machine gun-like knocking sound when I slightly accelerate at low RPMS... So I have decided to take it in to the dealership... :whymewhyme:

But on a lighter note... Happy Thanksgiving!!!

:cheers:

SunlitComet

OBS Jedi-Do Good
Reaction score

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hawkeye1