Speed cam got the tahoe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

middelgriff1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So the one time I switch cars with the gf, she goes and gets me a ticket... Anyone else have mugshots of their vehicle?

965ba41b-73bf-49b7-946b-9aa636b4204f.jpg

Z-56 Hoe

What do I do????
Reaction score
Lol I've done it to my wife and she has done it to me. Ours were red light tickets though. Speed cam tickets aren't used here.

Last edited:

Chiggy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Lol I've done it to my wife and she has done it to me. Ours were red light tickets though. Speed cam tickets aren't used here.

If you're in Houston prepare yourself, they're about to start using them on a few highways.

Mechahead

Reaction score
I am glad they don't have those around here. I would be broke, and its not me.

I put the data recorder in the suburban once and found out just how fast the wife drives. I don't think I will ever do that again.

bassplayer

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Wow that sucks, didn't know there was such a thing. Is this in MD? Headed there this weekend, may have to be a little more careful.

a4edwin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They are supposed to be coming to n.y. Soon it's gonna suck!

harveje

Full Access Member
Reaction score
one got us in a small TN town, even had a video along with it, tried to fight it and was told pay it, get a signed affidavit who was driving or set court date and pay fees.....
DaMmit.....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Helmetgurus