Speed cam got the tahoe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Pockets

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Not one of those, but I did get pulled over by the Georgia State Patrol today for 81 in a 55...

Then we started talking about the Yukon and he let me go.

Donnie Yukonie

Yates Caretaker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Those Cams Charge So much for a Picture its ridiculous , I got one of those tickets one time , Called the Court house and told them I had a smart phone for pictures , After the lady Laughed a few minutes she told me it was still going to cost 80 bucks lol

Yukongk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just got one a couple weeks ago for going 44 mph in a school zone!

They've been here for a few weeks. I got one 3 weeks ago. Good thing my Yukon was just washed, can't be caught on camera looking dirty. :jester:
Watch out for school zones. They take your pic when you go 10+ mph over the limit.

Last edited:

YukonXLPerk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
$80!!!!!!!!! I wish....mine cost me $150 and I almost lost my job over it.
Worked at a Prison and had to report any tickets over $150.
Funny thing is almost all moving violations are over $150 now in AZ.

I knew it was going to be mailed to my house, because the incident happened 200 miles away from my house. Tossed it into the shredder once I got it in the mail. Three months later I got a knock on the door......"good luck" is what the lady told me as she handed me a notarized letter from the State.

Cant win them all. I have had success in the past with just tossing them out and playing the waiting game.

Never answer your door and admit to being you......never

CM Burns

Full Access Member
Reaction score
When I lived in Charlotte we got them in 1997, hated them! Just got probably 2 in Montgomery about 3 years ago now we have them everywhere. Sure does give you that anxiety when you are running 45-50 and see a yellow light and its either slam on brakes or nail it to avoid those *******.

01ssreda4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
None here, nothing nadda zip. I generally don't speed or run red lights so I doubt I'd be effected much anyways.

Red Rider

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Those are pretty easy to fight.

For now.... They will wise up and start streamlining system so that it becomes near impossible to fight. In certain cities, major defense contractors offer cities 50% of what they take in, if they install and maintain system. As you can imagine, it is a very lucrative business.

ccapehartusarmyINF.(ret)

Full Access Member
Reaction score
haha here in the phoenix area the word is out and has been no one responds to those the county has just about given up on them mesa is the only city left that uses them
the problem with them is the fact that az law states that a citation has to be given to you in person by a police officer or a officer of the court if you respond to the letter your letting the court circumvent that process after that a process server is dispatched to serve you in person and then all you do is not answer the door if its someone you dont recognize
the court has 120 days from the time the violation occurred

Last edited:

Yukon09

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
When I lived in Charlotte we got them in 1997, hated them! Just got probably 2 in Montgomery about 3 years ago now we have them everywhere. Sure does give you that anxiety when you are running 45-50 and see a yellow light and its either slam on brakes or nail it to avoid those *******.

I live in Nc, and was not aware we had them here!!!
Be on the look out next time I'm in clt

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Helmetgurus