SS Bumper questions

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

calderb123

Reaction score
The next mod i plan on doing is ordering and having an SS bumper installed. The only questions I have regarding it is first, where is the best place to order from? Quality of the product is much more important to me then the cost. And Second will I still be able to run fog lights? my truck is a 04 z71 so Im guessing the stock fog lights won't fit anywhere.
Thanks for your help!!

JayXSP

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Street scenes has them and a guy on eBay (alldaycustoms) has them. The eBay one looks more like the actual silverado SS bumper due to the body line by the vents. I bought the eBay one and only needed minor work to get it smoothed out. I have no experience with the street scenes one though.

Pretty sure the eBay one is cheaper. Cost me about $220 plus $79 shipping.

As for fog lights you can use silverado SS fogs. Might have to trim the back of the vent prior o install.

Remember that you need to take off your lower valence (area where the fog lights are) in order for the bumper cover to fit.

Here's mine with primer on it. Should be installed in the next week or so.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1333925411.861996.jpg

-Jay

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MRBJU52

Latest posts